- Introduction -- Defines Battle Focus. Introduction to spiritual warfare teachings focused on accomplishing the mission Jesus Christ gave to his church - to make disciples of all nations.
- Spiritual Warfare Matrix -- Don't miss! This chart illustrates the battle between Jesus Christ and Satan, between the Christian church and the world system, and between the Holy Spirit and the lusts of the flesh.
- What is spiritual warfare? -- Defines the concept of spiritual warfare from a Christian perspective. What does spiritual warfare mean to the believer, in daily life and modern culture?
- Spiritual Battle -- Spiritual warfare - the battle of the ages. Learn how to survive spiritual battles, and win the war.
- The Parable of the Sower, or Four Soils -- the Parable of the Sower explains how the enemy hinders the spread of the word of God, keeps one heart from bearing fruit and, in turn, contributing to the whole harvest in the kingdom of God.
- Good v. Evil - A Spiritual War -- Good versus evil; God vs. Satan; an epic tale. The spiritual war has been fought since before creation, has spanned the globe... introduces spiritual warfare to non-believers.
Scriptures and Prayers
- Spiritual Warfare Scriptures -- Scriptures related to Christian spiritual warfare. Bible verses selected to help fight spiritual battles.
- Spiritual Warfare Prayers -- Prayer in the midst of spiritual warfare. Scriptural examples of intercessory prayers. Select biblical topics to pray about.
Spiritual Weapons - Armor of God
- Christian Spiritual Weapons -- Christian spiritual weapons have divine power when used for divine purpose in spiritual warfare. Put on the whole armor of God.
- The Armor of God -- Bible study on the full armor of God in Ephesians 6. Learn about God's armor, His mighty weapons, and prayer while engaged in spiritual warfare. (Ephesians 6:10-18, 19-20) Training, conditioning, and discipline of good soldiers of Jesus Christ.
- The Sword of the Spirit -- "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God..." (Ephesians 6:17). The battle between the Holy Spirit and the carnal flesh.